SIZE: 62cm CC (TT 55cm) (Frame Size Callout: 25”) Stand Over: 34 ½”
COLOR: Maroon or Blue
MADE IN: Japan
FRAME: Tange Champion #5 Seamless CrMo Tubing
GRUPPO: SunTour Cyclone GT 6 sp
COGSET: Suntour Pro-Comp Gold
SHIFTERS: Suntour Power Shifter
CRANKSET: SR Apex 170mm 52/40 (Dated 79E)
BRAKES: Dia-Compe “0280”
WHEELS: Araya 27×1/4 Alloys TIRES: Centurion Road Racing Extra
STEM: SR / BARS: Sakae Custom w/Cloth Bar-tape.
PEDALS: MKS w/ Clips and leather straps / SEAT: Kasimax /
Ask seller a question
- In Stock
- 10 Available
- Complete Bikes
- Frame Size
- 26 inch
- Wheel Size
- 27 inch
- Wheel Description
- Araya 27x1/4 D/W Alloy rims
- Drive Train
- SunTour Cyclone GT 5 sp
- Dia-Compe “G” side pull
- Other parts and accessories
- HISTORY: These are part of the fabled "288" Bicycles that were found and freed from storage, undamaged by time. Due to the superior Japanese storage standards, these bikes are just like they came off the boat from Japan in 1981! Each bike is NEW IN BOX!!! YOUR BIKE will be in the original box. Still unopened. The lube on the chain, air in the tires, all as if in a Time Warp!
More listings from this seller
- Araya NOS Wheelset. 27x1.1/4"
- Seatpost Laprade 26.6
Similar listings from other sellers
- Giant Revel - few weeks old
- Brand New Build!! $3500 invested!
- 2010 Trek 1.2
Sign up for here for regular updates on the latest cool new sellers and additions to pedalr.