Seatpost Laprade 26.6
NOS SR (Sakae/Ringyo) Laprade
26.6 Alloy seatpost.
The often copied SR Laprade seatpost features clamping and adjustment with one 6mm allen bolt. The clamp is pressed against a toothed surface which gives precise adjustment and a positive grip.
• The SR Laprade is an all aluminum, road racing seatpost made in Japan with the same clamp design as the other SR posts. It has a cast aluminum square nut that has a rounded bottom for a positive grip no matter what angle the saddle is set at.
• The upper and lower clamp pieces are cast aluminum, with 1 3/8” of firm contact, top and bottom of each saddle rail. The Laprade is a micro adjusting post using a single, steel, 6mm hex head bolt to secure the clamp assembly and saddle, so a hex wrench is all you need to adjust seat angle and distance from handlebar.
• The head piece and tubing section are forged as a single piece, providing unequaled strength, making headpiece/mast joint separation impossible
Ask seller a question
More listings from this seller
- SR 170mm Alloy CRANKSET
- Araya NOS Wheelset. 27x1.1/4"
Similar listings from other sellers
- Enve AM 26" carbon wheelset w/ XTR hubs
Sign up for here for regular updates on the latest cool new sellers and additions to pedalr.